Sunday, July 19, 2009

A healthy information source

Recently I became interested in getting physically fit and being healthy. Well, where to begin? I started combing websites for useful information that would allow me to get started with my quest for a healthy lifestyle.

I ran into many sites that suggested information that I didn't find that useful. And then I found this site: health blog, which dispenses tips for being healthy, the natural way (aka natural health)! This is quite interesting and different from other sites because 1) The blogger is a genuinely trying to help people out, and 2) the information helps you solve practical health problems using natural remedies, instead of prescription drugs.

So yeah, from now on I'm going to be using this site. After all, I can't keep computers healthy if I can't keep myself healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget